Terme Dobrna in the heart of nature
Pristine nature, a peaceful environment, a rich cultural heritage of the countryside and clean air. This is Dobrna. Dobrna lies at an elevation of 375 m in the northern part of the Celje basin between the slopes of Paški Kozjak and Pohorje. It is half way between the towns of Celje and Velenje, and only 14 km away from the A1 motorway Ljubljana–Maribor.
MAP OF TERME DOBRNA
DISTANCE FROM LARGEST CITIES
- Maribor: 69 km
- Ljubljana: 79 km
- Koper: 187 km
- Klagenfurt: 118 km
- Graz: 131 km
- Vienna: 327 km
- Zagreb: 178 km
- Trieste: 201 km
- Jože Pučnik Airport, Brnik: 83 km
- Klagenfurt Airport: 118 km
- Graz Airport: 131 km
- Vienna Airport: 327 km
- Zagreb Airport: 178 km
- Friuli Airport, Trieste: 201 km
- Road connection: Drive from the direction of Ljubljana or Maribor, leave the motorway at the exit Žalec–Arja vas and turn towards Velenje. In the village of Črnova, turn right towards Dobrna. After 4 km, turn left, pass the petrol station and after 2 km, you will reach Dobrna. Opposite the post office, turn left and you will see Terme Dobrna through the avenue.
- Public transport: Bus connections are possible from Celje or Velenje. The bus station is located in the centre of Dobrna and at the Terme Dobrna spa resort. Check the schedule. The closest railway station is in Celje, 20 km away from Dobrna. There is no direct railway connection to Dobrna, so a bus must be taken. Check the schedule.
- Organized transport: We arrange transportation to and from Terme Dobrna if you don’t have your own means of transportation, or to the airport, bus or train station pick-up. For additional information call us on +386 3 78 08 110.