Included: New Year's Eve aperitif, New Year's Eve dance with a gala dinner, New Year's dance, New Year's gift and the possibility of swimming in thermal pools.
- 3x or 4x half board (meals are self-served),
- New Year’s Eve aperitif,
- New Year’s Eve dance with gala dinner on 31.12.2020 and with live music (instead of half-board dinner), - New Year’s dance on 01.01.2021 with live music in Restaurant & Café Vita (Hotel Vita),
- New Year’s gift in the room,
- unlimited entry to swimming pools with healing thermal water in hotel Vita,
- bathrobe – rental,
- free Wi-Fi,
- free parking space near the hotel.
- Children up to 3,99 years old – FREE OF CHARGE (stay and half board) that share a room with two adults
- Children from 4 up to 9,99 years old, sleeping on the additional or on their own bed in the room with at least one adult – 50 % discount for accommodation, half board and unlimited entry to swimming pools.
- Children from 10 up to 13,99 years old, sleeping on the additional or on their own bed in the room with at least one adult – 30 % discount for accommodation, half board and unlimited entry to swimming pools.
- When accommodated one adult and one child up to 4 years, that is accommodated free of charge, the price for adult person is calculated the same as the price for single room.
- 20% discount for an adult on the additional bed.
Supplements daily per person in €:
|tourist tax||2,50 €|
|Check-in fee – per person||1,50 €|
|full board||15,00 €|
|single room||22,00 €|
|balcony in Hotel Vita – per room per day||7,00 €|
|suite in Hotel Vita – per room per day||15,00 €|
|suite superior in Hotel Vita – per room per day||35,00 €|
|baby cot||10,00 €|
|Single use – dvoposteljna soba||35,00 €|
|Prolonged stay 11-16 o’clock – including entrance into swing pool||30,00 €|
Valid from 30/12/2020 till 03/01/2021
Offer refers to limited number of rooms. We reserve the right to stop booking without advanced notice. Offer is informative, for calculations of package please contact our reservation office. Discounts and benefits are not cumulative.