A good night’s sleep is the prerequisite for a healthy life. Adults need 7 to 9 hours of calm sleep per night.
Unfortunately, today’s modern and hectic lifestyle takes its toll and it is estimated that at least 35% of our population does not get enough sleep or does not sleep well.
Without direct physical contact, we will measure your sleep, suspect the possible existence of sleep apnea and inform you of the risks you are exposed to. We will discuss the possible causes of your insomnia or poor sleep quality, which can lead to the disease states we associate with sleep deprivation today.
- It has been scientifically proven that 150 min of physical exercise a week significantly improves the quality of our sleep.
- Less than 7 hours of sleep a day increases the risk of a heart attack by 1.45 times and the risk of hypertension even by 2.1 times.
- Less than 5 hours of sleep a day increases the feeling of stress, anger and sadness. These feelings completely disappear after only two nights of healthy sleep.
- Chronic insomnia increases depression development by 5 times and anxiety even by 20 times.
- Sleep apnea is relatively unrecognised and more common when accompanied by loud, chronic snoring.
- Enough sleep enables the whole body to recover. It has even been proven that people who get enough sleep are visually more attractive - what we associate with the phrase “beauty sleep” (more sleep means fewer wrinkles, as sleep stimulates collagen production).
Implementation of the SLEEP DISORDERS program:
- Without physical contact, we will measure your sleep, its duration, the time it takes you to fall asleep, the time when you wake up and get out of bed.
- We will determine your sleep cycles: deep sleep, light sleep, and REM. Deep sleep is important to calm down the vital organs, REM is essential for cognitive function regeneration and normal expression of feelings.
- While you sleep, we will assess your heart rate and possible tachycardia or bradycardia episodes.
- We will also record your breathing and possible snoring, determine the suspicion of sleep apnea, and inform you about the risks you are exposed to.
- Furthermore, we will discuss your medications which might disrupt your sleep and can be the cause of insomnia or poor sleep quality.
- 5 x bed and breakfast (self-served) in selected 4* hotel,
- 5 x self-served dinner in Restaurant Vita in hotel Vita,
- welcome: fresh fruit and water in the room,
- possibility of swimming in thermal water swimming pools in hotel Vita,
- bathrobe and SPA bag rental during your stay,
- 2 x consultation with the doctor (upon your arrival about the program, and final consultation upon departure),
- 1 x measurement of cholesterol, blood sugar, pressure and ECG,
- 2 x therapeutic exercise with physiotherapist,
- 1 x biospectrum,
- selection of a pillow (pillow bar) for your perfect sleep,
- 1 x aromatherapeutic massage (50 min.) in La Vita massage & beauty center,
- 1 x relaxation massage (50 min.) in La Vita massage & beauty center,
- 2 x acupuncture treatment for better sleep,
- 1 x relaxation foot massage (30 min) in La Vita massage & beauty center,
- 2 x bath in natural healing thermal water in Old Spa Centre – Zdraviliški dom,
- drinking healing thermal water from the thermal spring in Old Spa Centre – Zdraviliški dom,
- late check-out till 12 a.m.,
- free of charge Wi-Fi and parking near the hotel.
From sunday to friday or from monday to saturday.
Supplements per person per day in Eur:
|Tourist tax||2,50 €|
|Check-in fee||1,50 €|
|Full board||15,00 €|
Offer is valid from 03.01.2021 until 30.12.2021. From sunday to friday or from mondey to saturday. Offer refers to limited number of rooms. We reserve the right to stop booking without advanced notice. Offer is informative, for calculations of package please contact our reservation office. Discounts and benefits are not cumulative and cannot be combined. Prepayment is not refundable. We reserve the right to change the price and program content.
Več o projektih Evropskega sklada si lahko preberete na spletni strani www.eu-skladi.si
Naložbo sofinancirata Republika Slovenija in Evropska unija iz Evropskega sklada za regionalni razvoj.