Dependance Vila Higiea Dobrna ****
PodnaslovA villa with a touch of rich tradition
Vila Higiea was built in 1855 and has managed to keep its original and traditional touch in spite of renovation work, and is named after Hygiea, the Goddess of healing. This villa boasts great comfort enhanced by great views of forests and the spa park; it is here you will calm your mind and regenerate yourself.
STANDARD TWIN ROOM
Rooms with two 90 cm wide beds.
The 13 to 21 m2 rooms include a bathroom and toilet; an extra bed is available on request; suitable for families; the number of rooms is limited.
A few rooms with one 90 cm wide bed are available.
The 10 m2 room includes a bathroom and toilet.
- The main reception desk, restaurant, wellness with swimming pools, saunas, massage and Medical Centre are housed in Hotel Vita, only 50 metres away, whose restaurant serves all meals.
- The à la carte May Restaurant and Café, with its selection of excellent desserts and week-end dance evenings, is located in nearby Hotel Vita.
- Free parking nearby.
- Free use of computer with internet connection in the lobby.
- An official area for civil wedding ceremonies.
- A wine cellar for groups, offering local specialties and a selection of Slovenian wines and special Bacchus Feast: a celebration from the times of Ancient Rome.
- The first-floor rooms were renovated in 2007 according to Feng Shui principles.